The key to a successful outcome from business re-engineering is to avoid looking at processes in isolation. It is important to consider the implications of changes across the business, including how they relate to the business objectives, people and technology.
Businesses rely on robust and efficient processes to ensure that performance generates the required outcomes but also complies with necessary governance frameworks. When the environment changes, so must the business processes.
We use our proven methodology to firstly understand the business in the context of the broader strategic objectives and then assess the implications for the supporting processes. We are familiar with and utilise a number of methodologies and tools — such as Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma and RACI — to ensure a quality outcome for our clients.
How can we help you?
Our team has deep expertise in process re-engineering and improvement. Our services include:
- Analysis of current processes
- Development of process architecture and operating models
- Design and implementation of future process requirements
- Identification of issues and root cause analysis
- Identification of improvement and transformation opportunities
- Design of future operating models and ‘to be’ processes
- Transformation opportunities.