Financial Reporting Advisory
Our team of audit specialists has the knowledge and experience necessary to help you with all your financial reporting and accounting needs.
Financial reporting advisory is a service that advises on specific accounting matters and disclosures required in the preparation of financial reports. With the conversion to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), there are many new disclosures and new questions arising about the application of accounting standards.
How can we help you?
BDO provides financial reporting advisory services in a number of ways, including:
- Accounting opinions on the application of IFRS
- Draft disclosures
- Training on specific accounting matters
- Technical presentations of accounting standards.
Our team of audit specialists has the knowledge and experience necessary to help you with all your financial reporting and accounting issues. Our team goes beyond providing financial reporting advisory services, with capabilities including:
- Writing articles on critical changes and relevant issues
- Supplying comments to regulatory bodies
- Providing industry representation
- Making representations to industry bodies
- Liaising with government.