The ATO’s recent Chevron win together with the OECD’s BEPS developments have had a significant impact on the Australian and global transfer pricing landscape. Operating in such a highly scrutinised environment, taxpayers need to be vigilant and proactive in managing their transfer pricing obligations.
BDO’s Transfer Pricing specialists will be joined by ATO officers Shahzeb Panhwar (Assistant Commissioner – drafted PCG on financing), Patricia Sampathy (Assistant Commissioner – leads Perth ATO TP team) and Faith Harako (Perth ATO TP team) to address the following:
- Intra-group loans – the Chevron case and the draft Practical Compliance Guidelines (PCG) 2017/D4 (traffic light approach to risk assessment)
- Current audits of red zone groups
- Update on ATO’s recent activity and compliance initiatives
- Practical approach to addressing Country-by-country Reporting (CBCR) obligations
- Specific anti-avoidance rules focussed on Significant Global Entities (SGE) - Multinational anti-avoidance law (MAAL) and Diverted Profits Tax (DPT).
We hope you can take part in this valuable opportunity to hear firsthand from advisers dealing with live commercial and risk issues faced by corporates of all sizes.