BDO invites you to learn how to add value to your dealership through our automotive financial professional development program.
This training is tailored for accountants, factory and finance staff looking to stay on top of industry trends and compliance changes. It’s particularly important for those staff who are new to the industry or looking to move into a management role. By attending this professional development session you will gain a deeper understanding of what’s important for dealership financial management.
What's on the agenda?
We've allocated topics so that the first day will be most relevant to the factory and finance company staff. This will give you the flexibility to choose to attend either the one or two day course - both days are relevant to dealership accountants.
- Industry overview
- Financial dynamics of a dealership
- Understanding dealership financials
- Guide to month end and year end reporting
- Dealership structures
- Cash flow and expense management
- Part department - what makes it tick
- Service department - a deeper understanding
- Dealership taxes - income tax, GST and FBT
- Fraud control and exception reporting
- Managing an effective team and leadership
- Benchmarking and opportunity identification - case study.
For further information or any questions about the program, please get in touch with Mark Ward or Randall Bryson.
One Day Course - $1,320 per person (incl. GST)
Two Day Course - $1,980 per person (incl. GST)
We hope you can join us for this workshop. Register by Friday 21 April 2017 to secure an early bird discount of $100 off for the one day course and $200 off for the two day course.
If you have any questions about your event registration, please contact the Brisbane Events team on +61 7 3237 5999 or email@example.com