BDO invites you to the Natural Resources Sector EOFY Accounting Update Seminar, providing thought leadership and critical industry insights from our Audit, Tax and Advisory Divisions.
Targeting key financial decision makers across the natural resources industry, the seminar will cover the following;
Corporate Finance Update:
- ASIC’s scrutiny on takeovers & capital raising
- General Tax Update
- Transfer Pricing / Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS)
- Employment Tax
- What’s new for natural resources companies as at 30 June 2017?
- Understanding the opportunity for natural resources companies to hedge commodity and foreign exchange exposures under
- AASB 9 Financial Instruments
- AASB 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers, what should the natural resources sector look out for?
- A deep dive into AASB 16 Leases, identifying the impact on natural resources companies. Whose balance sheet does equipment sit on and how to identify leases when you have service contracts?
- Key audit matters, insights from December 2016 annual reports
There are limited places available, please register by Monday, 19 June 2017.