The Partners of BDO are delighted to invite you to our highly informative seminar, covering hot topics in migration services and expatriate taxes including:
- The new Department of Immigration and it’s law enforcement arm – The Australian Border Force (DIBP)
- Abolishment of the 457 Visa Program – and a new Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa
- Corporate liability and regulatory compliance in the digital age
- Data matching between DIBP and the ATO – tax and compliance implications for employers and sponsored workers
You will also have the opportunity to network with our speakers, and other industry professionals following the presentation.
Maria Jockel - Legal Principal, BDO Migration Services
- BDO Partner, Global Expatriate Services & Employment Taxes.
Places are limited, please RSVP early to avoid disappointment.