Australian buyers have access to more than 68 different new vehicle brands all competing for 1.1 million annual sales. By contrast, the US market, with 15.5 million in sales, has access to 38 brands. This diversity of choice means Australia is one of the most competitive markets in the world.
BDO Automotive has a deep understanding of the automotive sector in Australia. Working with our automotive specialists gives you direct access to experienced local advisers who bring the benefits of a national and global network to deliver financial and consulting solutions relevant to you.
As Australian tastes in cars and manufacturers continue to evolve, the role of car dealers and automotive businesses will be more important than ever. We focus on key business issues and operational areas, while giving you constructive ideas for improving your operations. The ultimate aim is to add value; giving you sensible options to drive the growth of your dealership.
Our automotive industry services include:
- Audit and assurance services
- Business valuations and due diligence
- Dealer accountant training
- Family business and succession planning
- Fixed operations training
- Leadership and development training
- Operational reviews
- Tax and financial accounting training
- Profitability enhancement and benchmarking services
- Remuneration reviews
- Specialised budgeting programmes
- Strategic planning
- Superannuation planning
- Salary reviews and recruitment services
- Tax advice and compliance services.