Navigating the complex compliance landscape
Regulatory compliance is becoming increasingly complex; and the power and reach of regulators continues to expand. Our team has the expertise to guide you through the challenges this evolving operating environment creates.
Whether you need independent verification of information reported to regulators or your organisation is voluntarily seeking independent verification to avoid factual errors (and the risk of non-compliance) - we can help.
The BDO Audit team can support you to ensure:
- Regulatory compliance with financial and non-financial reporting requirements
- Regulatory risk is effectively managed
- Strong corporate governance
- Compliance that’s consistent with the entity’s commercial objectives.
Our people take part in regular training and are active in professional and technical committees. We express our views and perspectives through these committees and direct engagement with the regulators. It’s this approach that enables us to proactively help you stay on top of today’s ever-evolving compliance landscape.
Our compliance and regulatory audit experience covers:
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) financial service licences
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) prudential requirements
- Australian Charities and Not-for–profits Commission requirements
- Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act (SIS) regulations
- Compliance plans
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act Section 404 (SOX 404) requirements
- Private Health Insurance Administration Council (PHIAC) prudential requirements
- Trust audits for solicitors and real estate agents.