Delivering benefits beyond the traditional scope
Whether your business is just starting out, or is operating on the international stage, BDO can deliver a robust and independent audit that delivers benefits beyond the traditional scope. We work with you to ensure you meet your statutory obligations in a non-onerous way.
Using our leading-edge audit methodology we conduct independent financial statement audits that deliver comprehensive and efficient outcomes – regardless of your business’ size, operations or location.
Our auditing specialists use their knowledge and experience to help sort through any financial reporting or accounting issues you face. We also proactively identify business improvements and possible areas of risk.
Who we work with
We’re experienced in conducting audits for a wide range of businesses, including:
- Family owned enterprises
- Large proprietary companies
- Companies listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and other Australian exchanges
- Entities registered under the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission
- Superannuation funds
- Managed Investment Schemes
- Companies listed on overseas markets.
We can also assist with non-statutory audits and other specific reviews based on specific requirements.