Sponsorships and events
Giving back to our community is important to us. It’s part of our firm’s values and our personal desire to make a positive and enduring difference.
We’re committed to supporting causes in the areas of Community; Charity and Care. For us this means investing financial support, as well as our people’s time and expertise.
BDO North Queensland is proud to support local charities, sporting teams, organisations and events throughout the region. In addition to corporate sponsorship, our Partners and team donate time by sitting on various not-for-profit management committees and boards, and volunteering. We also actively support local charities and events by fundraising and getting involved as a team. We enjoy making a difference and giving back to our fantastic community.
Our North Queensland office is an ongoing supporter and contributor of the following organisations:
- Advance Cairns
- Agribusiness Association of Australia
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry Queensland
- Local Community Events
- North Queensland Sporting clubs and communities
- Cairns Show
- Cairns Indigenous Arts Fair
- Local arts and cultural organisations.
- Far North Queensland Youth Assistance Fund
- Relay for Life
- Cancer Council Queensland
- Salvation Army.
- Health and community organisations
- Our staff wellbeing program ‘BWell’ – we invest in our team with weekly fruit, annual flu vaccinations, pilates, Red Cross blood donations and a monthly wellbeing presentation
- 'BGenerous' team Community initiatives - where team members can support causes of their choice.
At BDO North Queensland, we’re always looking to add value to the services we offer.
We deliver client seminars and presentations to provide expert insight into a broad range of subjects. We also distribute technical updates to keep clients up to date with accounting and advisory issues, any changes in the regulatory environment or industry related compliance matters.
View our locations page for upcoming events.
Sign up to receive our technical updates