From time to time, we also recruit Cadets for BDO Cairns. This is a great foot-in-the-door opportunity for university students either in the first or second year of their Business/Commerce (Accounting) degree to join our firm.
As a BDO Cadet, you’ll work part time across our business services, bookkeeping and support teams while completing your studies, gaining valuable skills and experience.
Please note: these roles are advertised as the need arises. There is no designated hiring period so please check the BDO Careers page regularly for Cadet vacancies in Cairns.
How does the recruitment process work?
- Applications will open on the BDO website
- You submit your application (cover letter, resume and academic transcript)
- Your application will be reviewed by the People & Culture Team
- Shortlisted applicants will receive an email inviting them to complete a one-way online video interview
- Selected applicants will then be invited to a face-to-face interview
- The final shortlist will be required to complete online testing, including personality, cognitive ability and competencies testing
- Reference checking will be completed for the successful candidates
- Offers will be made.
We only consider applicants with the right to work in Australia on an ongoing basis.
How to apply
Please monitor the BDO Facebook page for future vacancies.
For more information, please contact the Cairns People & Culture team:
Bonnie Mueller, People & Culture Coordinator
+61 7 4046 0000