From time to time, BDO (Nth Qld) may recruit Undergraduates. This role is a great opportunity for university students either in their first, second or third year of a Business/Commerce (Accounting) degree to join our firm. As an Undergraduate you will work part time while completing your studies, gaining valuable skills and experience.
How does the recruitment process work?
- Applications will open on the BDO website
- Submit your application (cover letter, resume and academic transcript)
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application
- Your application will be reviewed by the People & Culture Team
- Shortlisted applicants will receive an email inviting them to complete a one-way online video interview
- Selected applicants will be invited to a face-to-face interview
- The final shortlist will be required to complete online testing
- Reference and background checking will be completed for the successful candidate(s)
- Offers will be made.
We only consider applicants with the right to work in Australia on an ongoing basis.
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in an Undergraduate opportunity at BDO (Nth Qld). Undergraduate opportunities are advertised as the need arises, there is no designated hiring period. It is recommended that you refer job alerts and Facebook page described below to keep up to date with these opportunities.
To stay informed and keep up to date with recruitment opportunities, events and more:
Bonnie Mueller - People & Culture Adviser
+61 7 4046 0000