Thursday 10th October
2:00pm Golf *optional
7:00pm Dinner *optional
Friday 11th October
9:30am Technical sessions
6:00pm Networking Cocktails
6:30pm Gala Dinner
Saturday 12th October
9:00am Technical sessions
12:00pm Forum concludes
This event is heavily subsidised for our members.
Please see the registration page to see the pricing schedule.
*Early Bird offer is available until August 14th.
Thursday 26 September 2019
The BDO Professional Practices Network are proud to be hosting the 2019 BDO PPN Business & Taxation Forum, to be held at the new RACV Cape Schanck Resort on 11-12 October. This year the theme of the Forum is Clear Choices - helping you and your business focus on what is important, and gain clarity to make the best decisions.
During the event various topics will be covered in two separate streams. One will be our Main Stream, and the other will be a Future Leaders Track for those who are newer to the profession (bring along your staff), or newer to managing a practice.
This year we are also offering an optional round of golf and dinner on the Thursday before the Forum, should you wish to arrive early and enjoy the facilities.
All sessions will be confirmed in the coming weeks. Some of the many topics covered across the two streams will be:
- Superannuation - two sessions: BDO's Shirley Schaefer & Mark Wilkinson
- Taxation sessions
- Practice management topics
- Business restructuring session
- Legal session
- Keynote speaker - through the lense with Tim Cope the adventurer
- Leadership session
- Sponsor sessions
- Many other sessions still to be announced
What is included with my registration?
- One and a half days conferencing and materials
- Overnight luxury accommodation
- All meals, including the Gala Dinner
- Cocktail function
- Entertainment, prizes and giveaways
- Networking & social opportunities
We hope you can join us for a jammed packed couple of days in this amazing venue.
Please note, Forum sessions may be counted towards your CPD hours.