The BDO Professional Practices Network are proud to be hosting the 2019 BDO PPN Business & Taxation Forum, to be held at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney on 31 October – 1 November. This year the theme of the Forum is Clear Choices - helping you and your business focus on what is important, and gain clarity to make the best decisions. We will be bringing together our valued event sponsors, respected BDO professionals, guest presenters and of course our PPN members, to help us successfully prepare for the challenges of the year ahead - and beyond.
All sessions and speakers will be confirmed in the coming weeks. Some of the many topics covered across the two days will be:
- SMSF Audit Stories, Compliance and Enforcement
- SME Tax Strategies, Restructuring and Human Capital
- Asset Protection and Estate Planning
- Preparing your Practice for Sale
- Superannuation Strategies and Update
- Taxes and Property Development
- ... and more.
What is included?
- Two days conferencing and materials
- All meals, including the post conference networking
- Networking and social opportunities.
Please see the registration page for pricing structures
Please note: forum sessions can be counted towards your CPD hours