Many organisations are reconsidering their resourcing practices in light of emerging workforce challenges brought about by digitisation, automation, and other disruptive influences.
Join us for our Strategic Workforce Planning workshop on 18 October 2018.
Presented by BDO Partner, Cristian Ulloa, this session provides managers and HR professionals with a proven approach to understand emerging capability needs and to attract, retain, develop and deploy workforce capability to meet their organisational objectives.
- Strategic workforce planning - what is workforce planning and how can I apply a framework to my context?
- Workforce planning data requirements - what information do I need as a starting point and where can I access other relevant information?
- Overcoming barriers - what are the barriers to effective workforce planning and how do I overcome them?
- Engaging key stakeholders - who are my key stakeholders and how do I engage them?
- Keeping momentum - how do I integrate workforce planning with other planning processes and keep people enthusiastic?
Thursday 18 October
8.30am - Registration
8.45am - Start
12.30pm - Close
11 October 2018
*Register by 4 October 2018 to receive the early bird discount