BDO and Australia’s Export Credit Agency, Efic are pleased to invite you to our International Trade Seminar, exploring trade opportunities, benefits and financing pathways available for Australian businesses using the new Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP).
The CPTPP is the successor to the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) and took effect from 30 December 2018. Australia is among 11 nations who have signed up to the CPTPP which is expected to eliminate 98% of tariffs in the trans-pacific marketplace, and is worth more than $12 trillion.
The interactive workshop will take focus on:
- Understanding the background to the TPP and CPTPP
- Transaction differences between domestic transactions and international trade under CPTPP
- Benefiting from the CPTPP
- Avoiding compliance risks
- Navigating the CPTPP emerging markets of Mexico and Peru
- How Efic assists Australia’s exporting businesses to grow and expand internationally
This lunchtime event commences at 12.00pm, with lunch provided, and concludes at 2.00pm.
The event is complimentary - there is no cost to attend.
Register now to secure your place. We hope you can join us. RSVP: Thursday 20 February 2019