This training is designed to empower dental owners and practice managers with hands on learning to understand accounting fundamentals.
About this Event
Advanced clinical skills and quality customer service are not the only determining factors of a successful dental practice. Superior financial management is crucial to achieve success and sustained growth for your business.
This two-day financial training is designed to empower dental owners and practice managers without a financial background. It will provide hands on learning to underpin a strong understanding of accounting fundamentals and industry benchmarks.
What you will learn
- A strong, workable understanding of accounting and finance fundamentals
- Appreciation of benchmarks and how they relate to improvement opportunities for your dental practice
- Tools to evaluate return on investment outcomes from prioritising different services
- Technical appreciation on the importance of SFA structures and GST implications
- Implementation of practice enhancement opportunities
Understanding your numbers rather than relying on instinct, will allow you to make informed strategic decisions, resulting in increased practice productivity and profitability.
Friday 21 February 8:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday 22 February 8:30am - 5:00pm
If you have any questions, please contact the Brisbane Events team.
$990 - $1,650
Tickets are on sale from Monday, 06 January 2020.
Current BDO clients receive a $200 discount. When registering, enter promo code: BDOCLIENT
All course materials, lunch and refreshments will be provided. Please advise of any special dietary requirements.