Artificial Intelligence (AI) use in fintech has the power to improve efficiency, precision, scalability, and personalisation - and with data being at the heart of AI, and AI being at the heart of Australia’s digital economy, fintechs set to benefit from its use. While there are pure-play AI fintechs with disruptive business models transforming financial services, a fintech's adoption of AI can be used not only for identification and authentication, but also for the improvement of customer experience. So how does a fintech adopt AI technology and what are the risks?
In this webinar, Tim Aman, Global Fintech Leader will host Michael Bottala, Director of Strategic Insights at Mindbridge AI, and Schalk Kock, BDO Digital and Technology Advisory Partner, to discuss:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology and the overall landscape
- AI use cases in fintech
- How Mindbridge AI platform is solving financial services issues
- Risks and opportunities
- AI ethics including data governance
- Undertaking strategy and transformation through AI
- AI and Australia’s digital economy
Can’t attend on the day? | Register anyway to receive the recording.
Enquiries | Contact our webinars team.