BDO is running a free financial education workshop designed to help you take control of your financials.
We are committed to helping businesses become more profitable and make better business decisions by improving their financial literacy.
In this interactive, two-hour workshop, our Financial Educator Andrew MacDonell will demystify key financial terminology, teach you how to read a profit and loss statement, how to calculate if your pricing is delivering a profit, and why your balance sheet is the most important financial report of all.
Walk away with an improved understanding of financial concepts and how to apply this knowledge and make better business decisions.
Workshop key takeaways
In this two-hour workshop you will learn:
- What key financial terminology actually means
- How to read your profit and loss statement (P&L)
- What expenses to classify as cost of goods sold (COGS)
- How to calculate if your pricing is enough to deliver a profit
- Why you need three versions of a P&L to run your business
- What everything means on your balance sheet
- How to build a budget from the bottom up
- Options for continuing your financial education.
Tuesday 27 August 2019, 7.30am-9.30am - light breakfast refreshments will be served
BDO Brisbane, Level 10, 12 Creek Street, Brisbane
RSVP: Please register by Friday 23 August