BDO and Thomson Reuters are holding a Justified Trust Programs workshop with a specific focus on how you can prepare for a 'Top 1000' or 'Top 320 private group' Streamlined Assurance Review by the ATO.
As part of this interactive session we will provide an overview of the Top 1000 Streamline Assurance Review process, including:
- The background to the SAR initiative, and the SAR process and timeline
- Strategic insights regarding what the ATO are looking for and how best to address their requirements
- Provide practical insights including how technology can assist you to be better prepared.
We will also:
- Review and discuss the ATO's published list of questions on a line-by-line basis,
- Workshop additional key risk areas based on our experience including for example governance, transfer pricing and tax treatment of acquisitions and disposal
- Walk through a sample of the output provided by the ATO at the conclusion of the review and provide recommended actions to prepare
- Assess how you can incorporate technology across the entire tax and accounting lifecycle within your organisation.
BDO and Thomson Reuters will share practical insights to help you prepare if you are selected for review and outline how technology can assist you to be better prepared and demonstrate tax governance.
This lunchtime event commences at 12.00pm, with a working lunch provided, and concludes at 2.30pm.
The event is complimentary - there is no cost to attend.
Register now to secure your place. We hope you can join us.