Advancing technologies, government policies and employee expectations are reshaping what we know as work at a rapid rate. Traditional workforce planning methods no longer work.
BDO is holding a three-part series on future workforce planning, which will provide insights and tools to help address the impact of these changes and support the emerging needs of your future workforce. We will be covering:
- Alignment to add value - Friday 9 August, 7.30am - 9.30am
- Workforce profiling - Friday 13 September, 7.30am - 9.30am
- Transition planning - Friday 11 October, 7.30am - 9.30am
Finally, in our last workshop, you need to consider how you will engage your leaders and teams on the journey. Staying the course and acceptance of continual change is paramount.
In this discussion, we will consider some of the people planning outcomes. We will consider:
- The critical importance of effective change management
- How do we engage people to join us on the journey?
- What can we digitally enable to assist our teams?
- How can we simplify work and yet enrich the work we do?
- What role will automation play? (Buy, Build, Borrow or Bot?)
- How to inspire our people to lead the change?
- How do we blend our workforce in a cost effective way?
- How will we track and measure success - have we built a workforce that is flexible, adaptive and agile enough to capitalise on the unpredictable nature of the work and the constant pace of change?
From this workshop you will be able to manage the change needed to transition your workforce to meet future service delivery demands and be able to consider some of the more contemporary solutions being used by organisations to deal with managing these workforce transitions.
You will also hear from other professionals on how they have dealt with similar issues and how they applied changes that are contextually relevant for their organisation.
Cost: Each event is $80 per person, register for all three events for $200