Advancing technologies, government policies and employee expectations are reshaping what we know as work at a rapid rate. Traditional workforce planning methods no longer work.
BDO is holding a three-part series on future workforce planning, which will provide insights and tools to help address the impact of these changes and support the emerging needs of your future workforce. We will be covering:
- Alignment to add value - Friday 9 August, 7.30am - 9.30am
- Workforce profiling - Friday 13 September, 7.30am - 9.30am
- Transition planning - Friday 11 October, 7.30am - 9.30am
Once you have a view of your future direction, profiling will help identify the capabilities and capacity you have at your disposal. We will discuss the use of workforce data to map resources against future capabilities.
You will learn how to interpret workforce information and use it to drive change.
This session will help you to answer:
- How can we draw insights from our workforce data?
- How can we assess and accelerate workforce capability development?
- What do we feel our people brand should be?
- What is our value proposition and how do we live it?
- What are some of the tools we can use to inform our choices?
You will also have the opportunity to learn from other professionals who have dealt with similar issues and how they applied changes that are contextually relevant for their organisation.
Cost: Free to attend.