Accounting News, March 2012
21 March 2012
In this month’s newsletter, we discuss the new Regulatory Guide 230 which deals with non-IFRS financial information and continue our ‘Blind Freddy’ series looking at errors arising from applying the incorrect functional currency. We also look at proposed changes to the Financial Reporting Panel and the start of the Personal Property Securities Register.
In this issue
- Regulatory Guide 230 Disclosing non-IFRS financial information
- Ten ways to materially misstate your financial statements…The ‘Blind Freddy’ proposition continued - Part Five – Functional currency
- Financial Reporting Panel to be disbanded
- Personal Property Securities (PPS) Register commences
- Comments sought on exposure drafts.