Accounting News, May 2013
21 May 2013
In this edition we look at the new and amended standards that apply for the 30 June 2013 reporting season and whether the new consolidation and joint arrangement standards are likely to change your financial statements. For listed companies, ASIC’s latest regulatory guide on effective disclosure in an operating and financial review (OFR) may result in considerable rewrites of some companies’ OFRs and more changes are proposed to remuneration reports.
In this issue
- June 2013 year ends - Good news
- June 2013 half-years - Not such good news
- Will the new consolidation and joint arrangements standards change your financial statements?
- ASIC issues guidance on the operating and financial review – Applies to 30 June 2013
- Proposed changes to remuneration reports for listed companies
- New BDO publications
- Comments sought on exposure drafts