Automotive Dealership Training 2019
15 February 2019
Refine your skill set and learn how to add value to your dealership by taking part in our automotive financial professional development program.
This training is tailored for accountants, factory and finance staff looking to stay on top of the industry trends and compliance changes. It's particularly important for those staff who are new to the industry or looking to move into a management role.
By attending this professional development session you will gain a deeper understanding of what's important for dealership financial management.
What's on the agenda?
- Industry overview
- Financial dynamics of a dealership
- Understanding dealership financials
- Guide to month-end and year-end reporting
- Dealership structures
- Cash flow and expense management.
- Parts department - what makes it tick
- Service department - a deeper understanding
- Dealership taxes - income tax, GST and FBT
- Fraud control and exception reporting
- Leadership and managing an effective team
- Benchmarking and opportunity identification - case study.
Early bird offer
Register by 5pm Friday 5 April 2019 to secure the early bird discount of $200.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact us.