2019 Cyber Security Survey
26 August 2019
Complete the 2019 Cyber Security Survey
The cyber landscape is constantly changing. Over the past few years, we have seen an increase in the number and level of sophistication of attacks. Being aware of the latest threats and trends in the industry can help your organisation put the right measures in place to protect against cyber threats.
Is your organisation prepared to manage the impact of a significant cyber event? How do your cyber practices stack up against other organisations in your industry?
The fourth BDO and AusCERT Cyber Security Survey is now open. This annual survey, aimed at key decision makers, identifies the current cyber security trends, issues and threats facing businesses in Australia and New Zealand.
Participation gives you direct access to our survey report, allowing you to:
- Compare your organisation’s cyber maturity against peers
- Benchmark your business' current cyber security efforts with trends in your industry
- Identify potential gaps in your organisation’s cyber security approach
- Determine ways to improve your organisation’s cyber security culture, planning and response measures.
Take part now
Don’t miss out on your chance to gain free insight into the maturity of your organisation’s cyber security approach.
The survey closes at midnight on Monday 7 October. The survey is anonymous and takes less than 10 minutes to complete. The survey also offers the chance to win one of three Apple Watches.*
For more information about this survey contact our Cyber Security team.
* Refer to the survey competition terms and conditions.
Wondering what insights you can expect? Check out last year’s report
and see the trends you need to be aware of to protect your business.