Fintech Fridays - Snapshot of Fintech
21 August 2020
Over the last few years, we’ve seen the Australian Fintech ecosystem mature. Fintechs have surged on a wave of financial growth, market opportunities and a thriving investment environment - while being boosted by new regulatory conditions to support entrepreneurship and the rise of non-traditional finance.
BDO is pleased to be launching the Fintech Fridays webinar series. Each session takes a deep dive into the diverse subsectors of the fintech space, including blockchain/crypto, lending, insurance, regtech, personal finance, capital markets, wealth management, payments/billing, mortgage real estate, and money transfer/remittances.
In our first webinar, Tim Aman, BDO Global Fintech Leader, and Will Sinclair, BDO Business Services Partner, host FinTech Australia CEO Rebecca Schot-Guppy to discuss the fintech landscape in Australia, including:
- The immediate impact of COVID-19 on fintechs
- The growing access and demand for fully digitised end-to-end customer experiences
- The evolving regulatory frameworks
- How the COVID-19 response boosted the fintech space in Australia - what are the challenges and opportunities going forward?
- How FinTech Australia is supporting the sector
FIND MORE FINTECH FRIDAY WEBINARS