Accounting News, February 2012
21 February 2012
In this month's newsletter, we discuss some of the implications of the IASB's proposed clarification of the transition guidance in AASB 10, and the offsetting requirements for financial instruments. We also continue our series on ten ways to materially misstate your financial statements and discuss the different approaches to accounting for the proposed Minerals Resource Rent Tax.
In this issue
- Clarification of transition guidance in AASB 10 Consolidated Financial Statements
- IASB clarifies offsetting requirements for financial instruments
- Ten ways to materially misstate your financial statements…The Blind Freddy proposition continued - Part 4
- Proposed Minerals Resource Rent Tax
- Comments sought on exposure drafts.