Accounting News, November 2012
21 November 2012
In this month's newsletter, we look at the new investment entities standard which exempts investment entities from having to consolidate subsidiaries and controlled entities under IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements. We take a brief look at the new financial reporting requirements for charities as well as the ASX's proposed changes to their continuous disclosure guidelines and provide some insight as to how tax rulings may impact accounting in future, particularly with respect to dividends paid under s254T of the Corporations Act 2001.
In this issue
- New investment entities standard
- Financial reporting requirements for charities
- Proposed changes to ASX continuous disclosure guidelines
- Tax ruling to impact accounting for dividends
- ASIC updates guidance on financial reporting requirements for AFS licensees.