Accounting News, September 2012
21 September 2012
In this month’s newsletter, we continue our ‘Blind Freddy’ series, looking at common errors when applying AASB 112 Income Taxes as well as issues on the consolidation and joint arrangements standards and other sundry news.
In this issue
- Blind Freddy continued - Common errors when applying AASB 112 Income Taxes
- New consolidation, joint arrangements and fair value standards – Storm in a teacup?
- Singapore defers consolidation and joint arrangement standards
- Application date for new consolidation and joint arrangements standards deferred for not-for-profit entities
- Application date for AASB 9 deferred
- AASB proposes to withdraw Interpretation 1039 Substantive Enactment of Major Tax Bills in Australia
- Comments sought on exposure drafts