JobKeeper for Not-for-Profits
06 May 2020
Join BDO Partners Tim Sandow and Andrew Tickle as they focus on how the JobKeeper Scheme applies to the Not-For-Profit sector:
- ATO Approach
- The ‘decline in revenue test’
- How do you calculate your ‘turnover'?
- “One-in, All-in” principle for employees
- How do we fund the payments to employees?
- How do we account for the JobKeeper Payments?
- What does my Payroll system need to do?
- What are the relevant dates?
Subsequent to this webinar, positions in relation to NDIS income and its impact on turnover test and the accounting for JobKeeper have been confirmed. In the case of NDIS income the position has been clarified. For the accounting treatment, the position in the webinar was not adopted and an alternative treatment is recommended.
Please see the below links for more information:
Prepare your organisation
How can your organisation respond to Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Find out more