Justified Trust - Tax, Governance and Assurance
13 December 2018
BDO and Thomson Reuters are holding an event where you can hear from the ATO about their ongoing Justified Trust Programs. Under these programs, Australia's 'Top 1000' companies and SME 320 (private groups) are being systematically selected and risk assessed.
The session will also provide the opportunity to address recent guidance issued by the ATO, including the draft PCG2018/D8 issued on 23 November on inbound distribution arrangements.
Join us to learn more about the ATO's key initiatives, and what you need to do to be prepared and ready before a risk review commences.
The ATO will provide an update in relation to:
- The Justified Trust Program and target audience
- Key concerns and learnings from reviews completed to date
- Expectations with regard to tax governance, transfer pricing and tax risk management.
BDO and Thomson Reuters will share practical insights to help you prepare if you are selected for review, and will outline how technology can assist you to be better prepared to demonstrate tax governance.
The event will include a panel discussion, allowing you to ask the hard questions.
This breakfast event commences at 7.30am, with a light breakfast provided, and concludes at 9.30am.
The event will be held in several BDO office locations, on the following dates:
- BDO in Melbourne - Tuesday 12 February 2019 - register here
- BDO in Sydney - Thursday 14 February 2019 - register here
- BDO in Brisbane - Wednesday 20 February 2019 - register here
The event is complimentary - there is no cost to attend.
Register now to secure your place. We hope you can join us.
Read the latest Transfer Pricing news and insights from BDO.