Global Tax Outlook 2020
25 February 2020
Take part in a leading study that touches on the most common tax issues business leaders are grappling with today.
BDO is delighted to announce the launch of a new program of international research in tax in 2020.
Spanning more than 50 countries – the research provides you, the participant, with a unique opportunity to benchmark your business and the function of tax, against similar businesses, locally and internationally.
We invite you to have a say on some of the more challenging issues of the day – as we focus in on some of the most common themes relating to Tax that business leaders are grappling with today.
Take the survey
Key topics include:
- The most significant tax issues facing the organisation and the priorities that are being set for the tax function
- How changes in tax legislation and the operation of the tax authorities can be anticipated and planned for
- Tax strategy, policy and risk – the focus on tax at board level; the primary role of the tax function now and the direction it is expected to take
- The use of technology to deliver tax – and how this is enabled in practice
- The concept of ‘Total Tax Liability or Total Tax’ – and its value in directing decision making.
In the survey, we have also included three Australian-specific questions for local participants relating to which specific tax issues are having a detrimental effect on your organisation, state-based taxes, and GST reform.
The survey closes on Tuesday, 31 March 2020, and if you have any questions relating to the survey please contact your BDO tax adviser.