Services for government and the public sector
Our highly integrated, national team has a strong track record of advising and assisting government, government-owned, public and not-for-profit organisations across infrastructure, education, healthcare, social and housing sectors.
BDO’s consulting and advisory services have been successfully applied to a wide range of activities and projects, with our service delivery spanning the following specialisations:
- Strategy – such as planning and visioning, feasibility studies, and business modelling
- Finance – including advisers, outsourced services, mergers and acquisitions, and procurement
- Technology – including cyber security, systems implementation and integration, and cloud services utilisation
- Audit and risk advisory– such as internal audit, forensic investigations, corruption and misconduct investigations, and independent gated reviews
- People advisory – such as organisational design, leadership, culture and change, and remuneration, performance and rewards
- Economics – including cost-benefit analysis, regulatory advice, and economic impact assessments.
BDO is the preferred vendor to a range of government departments, and our experienced team holds positions on numerous panels around Australia.