BDO bolsters Melbourne and Hobart teams with new Advisory Partner
04 June 2019
BDO in Australia is proud to announce the appointment of a new Advisory Partner in the firm’s Melbourne and Hobart offices - Jonathan Stone - who specialises in leadership development.
David Garvey, Office Managing Partner at BDO in Melbourne said, “The importance of the leadership agenda is increasing in the C-suite.”
“There is now a greater strategic focus on leadership and its link to culture and risk, especially in the post-Royal Commission environment,” Garvey said.
“Leadership development consulting is at an inflection point and conceptual approaches are evolving to enable sustainable cultural change.
“We are delighted that Jonathan is joining the team at a crucial growth phase.
“Demand for BDO’s advisory services is increasing and Jonathan’s appointment bolsters our market presence nationally.”
- Jonathan has more than 12 years of retail and manufacturing in-house experience with retailer ALDI and FMCG brands HJ Heinz and Fonterra. Further to this, he has over five years consulting experience specialising in Health, Government and Public and Not-for-Profit sectors.
- Jonathan helps organisations and leaders develop, focus and deploy workforce and leadership strategy. His approach involves identifying the systems, processes, incentives, capabilities and teaming required to deliver sustainable results.
- Jonathan and his team bring collaborative, acceleration and design capabilities to help organisations with their most wicked and adaptive problems.
- Jonathan is passionate about helping clients during critical moments, in environments where success is their ability to have dynamic collaboration across multiple stakeholders and ecosystems characterised by uncertainty, ambiguity and high pressure.
- Jonathan has deep experience in helping leaders and organisations continuously develop, adapt and grow to be fit for and thrive in their competitive environment.
- Jonathan works with leading organisations providing human capital and people advisory services, from defining a new strategy, designing a cultural change program, creating a new operating model, or delivering highly complex, mission critical programs of work.