Alberto joined BDO in February 2007 after completing a double degree, Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Science, majoring in Accounting and Finance, as well as Mathematics. He is a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and Taxation Institute of Australia.
Alberto’s experience includes servicing our client’s taxation and accounting compliance requirements as well as undertaking consulting services including business structuring and tax planning.
Alberto primarily services small to medium enterprises (SME’s) and private groups, providing our clients with a lateral approach when undertaking compliance and consulting assignments.
- Taxation and accounting compliance
- Taxation advice, consulting and planning
- Business and ownership structures
- Property development structuring and tax issues
- Estate planning
- High net worth individuals and families
- Family Business
- Professional Services
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Corporate Finance)
- Bachelor of Science (Applied & Pure Mathematics)
- Chartered Accountant & Chartered Tax Adviser
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Member of the Taxation Institute of Australia