Angela has over 20 years of corporate tax experience including working within a corporate environment and with global accounting firms.
She is experienced in managing complex corporate tax projects, including asset acquisitions and divestments, ATO audits and reviews. Through this experience, she has strong management skills and is familiar with developing corporate group tax policy in addition to identifying and implementing strategic tax opportunities.
- Corporate restructure transactions
- Asset acquisitions & divestments
- Cross border refinancing
- TOFA experience including derivatives & functional currency
- ATO audits experience relating to corporate tax issues a large gold mining company
- Natural resources
- Masters of International Taxation
- Graduate Diploma in Advanced Taxation
- Taxation Institute of Australia