With over 10 years’ of experience in the superannuation industry, Betty is a superannuation manager in our Business Services team in BDO’s Sydney office. She is an authorised representative of BDO Private Wealth Advisers Pty Ltd and AFSL238280.
As a superannuation expert, Betty provides strategic superannuation advice and technical support around the interpretation of superannuation legislation to trustees and accounting practitioners.
By taking the time to understand her clients’ unique needs and situation, she ensures the effective delivery of wealth creation strategies and assists her clients in understanding how they are positioned financially and what decisions they can make today in order to achieve their retirement goals and objectives.
- Financial Advice
- Superannuation and contribiution planning
- Superannuation and retirement planning
- Superannuaiton and estate planning
- SMSF taxation, compliance and advisory
- SMSF audit compliance
- SMSF borrowing
- SMSF establishment and wind-up
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
- Diploma of Financial Planning (RG 146)
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Chartered Accountant, CAANZ