Clare is a tax Associate Director with BDO in Brisbane. Clare has spent more than 20 years in the chartered accounting profession, providing taxation and business advisory services to a diverse range of businesses across a wide-ranging variety of industries, including childcare, property developers, software developers and logistic providers.
Clare enjoys working side-by-side with her clients to help them in building their businesses, managing their taxation obligations and maximising business opportunities. She has supported clients throughout the business cycle – establishing new businesses, restructuring existing operations, planning for business successions and managing the business sale process.
- Accounting & advice to businesses
- Taxation compliance & advice
- Income Tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Business structuring
- Growth advisory
- Family business
- High net worth individuals
- Childcare Providers
- Logistic Operators
- Property Development
- Treasury Assistance – manage the treasury role of several large private groups to monitor taxation obligations.
- Structuring – assist in restructuring existing logistics group to achieve commercial objectives in line with future exit strategy and acquisition strategy.
- Bachelor of Business
- Chartered Accountant
- Graduate Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship - University of Adelaide
- Member of the Taxation Institute