Colin has over 20 years of experience working in South Africa, United Kingdom, USA and Australia. Colin led the Old Mutual Internal Audit Team across the Property, Institutional and Retail Asset management sectors for a FTSE 100 company Old Mutual.
Colin’s clients have included Old Mutual Asset Management (UK), Old Mutual Asset Management (USA) where he was responsible for the internal audit of 26 affiliate firms including fundamental, analytical and contrarian fund managers.
Colin has experience across both retail & institutional fund managers and general & life insurance. He has also provided significant risk advisory and internal audit services to various sectors including education, utilities, stadia & event management, federal, state & local government, and not for profit.
- Internal audit services
- Risk advisory
- Wealth Management
- Local Government
- Not for Profit
- Higher Diploma in Financial Markets
- Post-graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Member, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants