Erin has over 15 years professional experience, working across a broad range of professions and industry sectors, in Australia and the United States – with a focus on retail and US engagements including SOX compliance and reporting.
Her portfolio also includes small and large private and listed entities, including IPO engagements.
Erin is driven by wanting to make sure clients have the best audit experience with BDO, and with the highest quality teams possible. This means, taking the time to understand people and their business so that expectations are met on time, and with excellence. Erin’s focus on quality and people also applies internally where she regularly trains and mentors staff.
A key strength of Erin’s lies in her strong project management and team management capabilities to bring out the best in people - harnessing her ability to build relationships effectively and superior organisational skills to lead both her team and client’s to success.
After completing a secondment at BDO Australia in 2011, Erin moved from New Jersey to join the Sydney office full time in 2012.
- Half year review
- Final audits
- Group reporting engagements
- Internal Audit SOX compliance
- Professional Services
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- Medical Manufacturing and wholesale
- Internal auditors completing SOX testing for a US listed company
- Bachelor of Arts (Accounting) Summa Cum Laude
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and New Jersey Society of CPAs
- Certified Public Accountant – New Jersey