Helen has over 14 years of accounting experience covering all areas of taxation and business advisory. She has a diverse range of clients ranging from large private business, subsidiaries of multinationals and small to medium sized enterprises, providing general tax advisory services and ongoing accounting and compliance support.
As a member of the BDO Real Estate & Construction team, Helen manages the affairs of numerous foreign property funds with direct investments in Australia. She works closely with stakeholders in Australia and overseas to ensure the Australian and foreign reporting and statutory compliance requirements are managed reliably and efficiently.
Helen currently manages the Australian interests of several large and public corporations, through outsourced accounting and finance services, with head offices in Germany, Austria, Singapore, the United Kingdom, the USA and Japan.
- Outsourced management and financial reporting
- Outsourced property fund reporting
- Income tax
- Setting up subsidiaries of multinational corporations
- Real Estate & Construction
- Bachelor of Commerce (Professional Accounting)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand