Helen is a People Advisory Director and Business Consultant with a 20-year track record of delivering high value leadership, insights and transformation projects that optimise results for organisations at varying phases of developmental maturity.
She has significant experience with complex, billion-dollar international transactions spanning Australia, the USA, Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia. Helen brings a distinct perspective on the role HR can play in business strategy formation and implementation, employee engagement, and culture development. She designs and manages systemic change projects that deliver meaningful, commercially successful change.
- COVID19 Response and Business Continuity Planning
- HR Capability Enhancement
- Performance Management System
- Competence-Based Training
- Organisational Design and Restructuring
- Support Function Reviews
- Performance Management and Reward Systems
- Financial Services
- Masters Industrial/Organisational Psychology