Josh is an Associate Director in the Melbourne audit team. He has a breadth of experience working across a large number of public and private organisations.
Having gained experience in both Australia and the UK, Josh works closely with his clients, developing a detailed understanding of their business model and the challenges that they face. He has a pragmatic approach to delivering audits for his clients to ensure that a robust service is delivered in an efficient and timely manner.
Josh’s passion for innovation has seen him lead the Melbourne Audit transformation team. The success of the team has helped nurture a strong and resilient culture of innovation at BDO.
- External audit and reviews
- Preparation of statutory financial reports
- Internal controls review
- Agreed upon procedures
- Process improvement
- Compliance engagements
- Real Estate & Construction
- Private Equity
- Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure
- Manufacturing, wholesale and distribution
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Tasmania)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)