Justin has over 20 years’ financial planning experience. He founded Integro in 2003 and after six years re-launched the firm with an innovative business model that avoids investment-related commissions and asset-based fees. This approach has seen Integro grow into a widely respected consultancy managing over $400 million for more than 400 clients across Western Australia.
Prior to founding Integro, Justin spent several years as a financial adviser with Westpac Financial Planning in Perth.
In 2012, the financial planning trade publication ‘Wealth Professional’ named him Australian Adviser of the Year, and in 2014 he was recognised by the prestigious ‘40under40’ awards program as one of Western Australia’s leading business entrepreneurs.
- Wealth management
- Risk planning
- Succession and estate planning
- Retirement planning
- Professional sectors
- Pharmaceutical and medico
- High net worth individuals and families
- Bachelor of Business
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Accredited by the Self-Managed Superannuation Professionals Association of Australia (SPAA) as an SMSF Specialist Adviser
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)