Koraly has over 19 years’ uninterrupted experience in Business Services.
Her experience covers a broad range of industries and all phases of the business cycle – from start-up through to business succession planning and business sales.
Her client base consists mainly of SME’s in various sectors, foreign controlled subsidiaries, high net worth individuals and financial counselling/career transition for senior executives. She is a known specialist in Content Creator space (YouTube/Twitch) and is highly skilled in Family Business advisory and compliance.
Koraly is an accomplished seasonal teacher at Melbourne Law School (MLS), teaching tax law to undergraduate students. She is registered to assist (pro-bono) with the MLS Tax clinics run by the government for vulnerable taxpayers, due to commence in August 2019.
Koraly joined BDO as a Principal in July 2017 following a merger. She has recently been promoted to Partner.
- Income tax and accounting compliance
- Goods & Services Tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Business succession planning
- Family businesses including next generation
- Budgeting and projections
- Management reporting
- Professional services firms
- Agriculture Businesses
- Self-employed Content Creators/You-Tubers
- High net wealth individuals
- Master of Taxation, University of Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Chartered Tax Adviser, The Tax Institute