Koraly has over 19 years’ experience in Business Services. Her experience covers a broad range of industries and all phases of the business cycle – from start-ups through to business succession planning and business sales.
Her client portfolio consists mainly of SME’s in various sectors, foreign controlled subsidiaries, high net worth individuals and financial counselling/career transition for senior executives. She is a known specialist in Content Creator space (YouTube/Twitch) and is highly skilled in Family Business advisory and compliance.
Koraly’s qualifications include a Master of Taxation, University of Melbourne, Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting and Bachelor of Business (Accounting), RMIT. She is an accomplished seasonal teacher at Melbourne Law School (MLS), teaching tax law to undergraduate students. She also assisted (on a pro-bono basis) with the Melbourne Law School Tax clinics run by the government for vulnerable taxpayers during 2nd semester 2019.
Koraly joined BDO as a Principal in July 2017 following a merger, and is a Partner in our Melbourne office.
- Income tax and accounting compliance
- Goods & Services Tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Business succession planning
- Family businesses including next generation
- Budgeting and projections
- Management reporting
- Professional services firms
- Agriculture Businesses
- Self-employed Content Creators/You-Tubers
- High net wealth individuals
- Master of Taxation, University of Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Chartered Tax Adviser, The Tax Institute