Quin has more than 15 years of experience in providing Forensic Accounting and Technology services across a range of sectors including Financial Services, Retail and FMCG, Higher Education and, Local Government bodies. As well as senior finance roles in a semi-government organisation (Higher Education).
Within Forensic Services, Quin’s main expertise is in reconstructing / building chronologies of financial transactions and processes, forensic data analysis, computer (cyber) forensics and eDiscovery. Her senior finance experience is in providing strategic finance advice to executives in regards to spend, controls and governance, leading large management accounting teams and managing budgets of around $500m.
As Executive Director, Forensic Services, at BDO, Quin leads Forensic Accounting and Technology work in Sydney and co-leads Sydney’s Forensic practice alongside the Partner.
- Financial Forensic investigations
- Fraud investigations
- Internal (fraud) control reviews
- Forensic data analysis
- Computer forensics / cyber investigations
- Financial Services: Banks, Insurance and Investment Management organisations
- Law Firms
- Retail and FMCG
- Real Estate
- (Semi) Government and Higher Education.
- Financial Forensic investigations, mainly reconstructing facts around transactions / processes across a broad range of sectors
- 50+ Forensic data analysis engagements into expenses / claims
- Regulatory remediation assistance for AML, LIBOR/FX/BBSW reviews
- Extensive experience in providing eDiscovery Services for General Counsel and external Legal counsel
- Computer forensic engagements, reconstructing facts around cyber incidents.
- Bachelor of Hotel Administration (BHA), Stenden University, 2003
- Master of Science in Business Administration (MSc), Rotterdam School of Management, 2005
- Registeraccountant (RA), Koninklijke Nederlandse Beroepsorganisatie van Accountants (Royal Dutch Professional organisation for registered Accountants), 2010
- LEAD: Design Thinking, AGSM, 2019.