Richard is an IT and OT (Operational Technology) specialist with over 20 years’ experience. He is a trusted adviser to industry, delivering innovative technology solutions that enable businesses to drive performance and deliver sustainable growth.
Starting his career as an Electrical / Automation Engineer, Richard is uniquely experienced in delivering innovative data technology solutions on the largest defence programs in the US and Europe. Having worked on all sides of business, he is a multi-skilled leader, business & systems consultant with demonstrated proficiency in delivering technology initiatives and major projects.
Richard is customer-focused and skilled in understanding the strategic and business issues at hand, leveraging analytical and advanced data intelligence technologies to enable organisations to take action. He has extensive experience at whole of enterprise level, from strategy and roadmap development, insights generation, to the development and application of advanced data intelligence technologies to improve operations and empower people.
Richard is a strong advocate for digital transformation and helping companies turn data into insightful and meaningful information.
- Analytics and Business intelligence
- Solution Architecture
- Business Analysis
- Advanced data intelligence technologies
- Digitalisation strategy development, design & implementation
- Integration of OT / IT technologies
- Data Governance & Contextualisation
- Digital Platforms, MES, IoT, Industry 4.0, Digital Twins
- Electrical Engineering, Automation, SCADA and Process Controls
- Oil and Gas
- Power and Utilities
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering
- Lean Six Sigma
- PRINCE2, Practitioner
- IIBA - International Institute of Business Analysis
- IIM Inc - Institute for Information Management Ltd
- Institute of Engineers Australia