Roger Postle is a hands-on professional with accounting, commerce and post-graduate business finance qualifications. He has over 35 years’ experience as a business advisor, auctioneer, valuer and broker. Roger’s strengths lie in his ability to provide on time, practical solutions to meet the client’s financial, business and technological needs.
Roger provides strategic financial advice on operational improvement, resource utilisation and business sales across a diverse range of industry sectors including; construction, hospitality, manufacturing, residential and commercial property development, retail, rural enterprises and tourism.
Roger has been with BDO in an Associate Director role since 2009. Prior to 2009 he was a Director with BDO Kendalls and before that, a Director with PPB Queensland (Prentice Parbery Barilla) until it merged with BDO Kendalls.
- Strategic reconstruction advice on operational improvement, resource utilisation
- Business viability advice
- Hands on trade-on experience
- Business and asset valuations
- Sale of businesses and assets.
- Property Development – Residential and Commercial
- Rural Enterprises
- International marine vessel manufacturer
- International fire prevention and detection company
- Major construction and development companies
- Major national safety and materials handling operations
- Major piggeries and feedlot production operations
- Media production and distribution chain
- Publicly listed general insurance company
- Publicly listed primary producer
- Special effects and film production support business
- Wholesale pet and veterinary supply and distribution chain
- National hospitality operations
- Post Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance and Investment
- Bachelor of Business
- Certified Practising Accountant
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Associate, Property Institute of Australia (formerly Australian Institute of Valuers and Land Economists)
- Fellow, Financial Services Institute of Australia