With over 15 years experience in the IT industry Shane is a seasoned operational strategist who understands the needs of business from the top down. With a variety of experience across industries, as well as overseas, he brings the capability to create a holistic vision and get deep in to delivering that vision.
Shane has held positions as CTO in SA Government as well as a IT Security Advisor for a major department. He is highly experienced in organisational and IT change. Having delivered multiple change programs and project in his career, he comes with a detailed understanding of the requirements to successfully deliver change.
Shane is also the national lead of BDO’s ServiceNow practice, delivering operational support and strategic implementations.
- Shane led and delivered the full cloud strategy for a large Utility (electricity) provider. This included cloud transition planning, application roadmaps and cost modelling for multiple regulatory reset periods.
- Notably he led and delivered in a high profile project establishing establishment of Mitsubishi Corporations first Oil and Logistics operation in Australia. Working in this greenfield subsidiary, Shane was responsible for the full suite of IT systems being established. This included establishing core IT systems, gathering all requirements for ERP systems and delivering the fully operational ERP to production
- Digitisation of the South Australian online VISA application system and the complete migration of an SA Government Department to cloud.
- Strategic planning
- IT transformation and cloud
- Process improvement
- Program and project advisory
- ICT security
- ICT infrastructure
- CRM & ERP
- Business continuity and crisis management
- SA Government
- Finance and Banking
- Oil and logistics
- Cloud & IT service provider
- Hospitality and services
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Graduate - Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)
- Prince2 Practitioner certified
- ITIL v3 Foundation